It's like tron, but with custom bike
- Online multiplayer first
- Turn based, to counteract latency issue
- Some RPG elements, 'cause it's your bike
- Bot friendly. I'm aiming for a stable API
The grid is where the runner compete.
- size: How big it is.
- capacity: How many runner it can hold.
- turn_duration: How long each turn take to complete.
Piece of hardware interacting with the matrix
- cpu: How powerfull is the runner.
- live_storage: How much program can be active at once.
- cold_storage: How much program can be stored on the runner.
- feedback_unit: What data is extracted from the matrix.
The main component of a runner
- pipe_length: How long it take to change program
- speed: How many cycle can be done per matrix turn
- cache: How much program result can be stored
- core: How many program can be run at once